Since 2020, the biggest question we’ve been asked is:
“In the face of COVID-19, should I still go to the dentist for regular checkups?”
We are proud to say, our office is safe and ready for your visit.
For the past two years, our team has risen to the challenge of this time, implementing measures to ensure the safety of every person who walks in our doors.
A few examples:
- We use hospital-grade disinfectant to clean all surfaces and sterilize/replace instruments after every patient.
- All dentists and staff will be masked throughout your visit.
- Every staff member is required to clean their hands before and after every patient contact.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available throughout the office.
- Appointments are spaced out to create the maximum amount of space for each patient, promoting a clean, healthy environment during every aspect of your visit.
These comprehensive safety protocols have helped us maintain a very low-risk transmission rate within the office. It’s just one part of our ongoing commitment to treat our patients like family.
Hopefully this time has given us all new appreciation for what it really means to be family and focus on others in everything we do. We are honored to do our part to serve – keeping you healthy and protected in the process.
Our team has never stopped our commitment to support your overall health and good oral hygiene, with your family’s safety as our top priority.
So when the time comes for your next appointment, you can know: we’re here for you.